Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I'm iced into my apartment!  At least I'm assuming I am.  I have absolutely no intention of testing out my walking/driving on ice skills because, well, I'm from Alabama.  Be safe, everybody!

Scotty and I have tried to take advantage of our being stranded by working on the apartment.  (He's living with me this semester, in case you didn't know.  And he's my little brother, in case you don't actually know me...)  We put together his new bookshelf, and his room is looking pretty good!  My room, on the other hand, looks like my suitcases exploded.  I blame this on the washing machine being broken; I had such good intentions of doing all my laundry today!

It's nice to have this bit of down time before classes start.  I need some time to meditate on my emotions about my last semester.  WHAT?  Sorry, it's still hard for me to accept that as truth.  Maybe I should just go to grad school.  (The future will probably be a running theme of this blog.  Sorry in advance for my indecisiveness.)

Really though I have things that I should be doing while I'm stuck in my apartment.  I'll go ahead and check off keeping my blogging resolution.  And I'm about to check off watching "The Craigslist Killer" Lifetime movie!  Lol.  I'll keep you all posted if I actually do something exciting ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment