Friday, January 7, 2011

And so it begins

So it is January 7, 2011. That means we are already a week into the new year, and I haven't made a single resolution yet. Bad Stephanie! Well, consider this blog my first resolution.

I've realized over the break from school that I don't write nearly enough. In fact, thanks to Twitter, most of my writing is in 140 characters or less. I want to give myself a less constricting forum for expressing my thoughts. I want to be able to look back at this blog when I am old and grasping for remnants of my youth. (Look at me, turning resolutions into long-term goals!)

I guess I don't particularly care if anybody reads my blog (Unlike with my Xanga in high school. Ha!). I can't guarantee that it is always going to be exciting, but hopefully it will be on occasion at least. We'll all just have to wait and see what this blog becomes!

Anyway, that's all I have to write for right now. I should probably get to packing to return to Tuscaloosa in the morning!

1 comment: