Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunday Funday?

It's been a while!

As usual, I am here because I need to be studying.  I've actually been really good and gotten a lot done today, but I still have so much to do for this week.

Strangely enough, what I need to be studying for (well, the first thing I need to be studying for) is not until Tuesday morning.  Normally I would be cramming my brain for my math test Monday night.  But something tomorrow night is a little more important in the grand scheme of things...

GUSTER

If you know me at all, you know Guster takes precedence over pretty much everything in my life.  So I can't even begin to describe the feelings of elation I have about seeing them perform tomorrow in Birmingham.

And I might even get to meet them!  AHHHHH!

I'll let you know how it goes after... probably when I have time after the concert, two tests, and a project.  So maybe this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment